Salary: £27,500k (12m ftc)
A food and beverages company are looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join their team. As a Payroll expert you will ensure the staff are paid accurately and on time whilst answering any Payroll queries across the organisation.
You will need previous experience working in a fast paced Payroll environment or even experience in a sole Payroll position as you will be responsible for end to end Payroll!
As a Payroll Specialist you will process and calculate SMP, SPP, SSP, SAP and processing end to end Payroll. You will process all pension and auto enrollment requirements!
On a daily basis you will...
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls end to end
- Manage specific voucher schemes
- Generating Weekly timesheets
- Be the first point of contact for Payroll queries.
- Produce Ad-hoc enquires.
- Understanding of salary sacrifice arrangement
In return for you hard work you will get...
- Group profit share scheme (paid quarterly with no waiting period)
- Pension 3% employer contribution, minimum 4% employee contribution
- 1 x Life Assurance
- 25% employee discount at Bettys by Post
- Free employee meals and drinks during working hours (when we are in the office, they will be working remotely until we return to Pagoda House).
- Up to 25 days paid holiday each year plus public holidays.