A leading South Oxford-based information technology business are seeking the services of a 1st class payroll professional to join their busy team.
The Payroll Controller will report into the Finance Manager but will have majority of the responsibility for ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and on time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UK payroll professional to gain experience within the global payroll arena.
Payroll Controller - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- 2-5 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.