Location: Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Newcastle or Leeds
Salary: Flexible depending on both location & experience)
Requirements: An ability to travel to client sites that could be based anywhere in the UK
A leading financial services consultancy offering Payroll, Tax and HCM services to both national and International clients has a requirement for a Payroll Consultant to join their organisation.
Ideal candidates will possess a combination of some or all of the following experience:
- Operational Payroll Reviews Experience
- Payroll Strategy Experience
- Vendor Selection: (Systems and/or services)
- Implementation Experience (either systems or payroll processes/new payrolls)
This role will involve providing payroll consultancy services to multiple clients and therefore, we are seeking someone who can demonstrate proven payroll technical skills in relation to payroll, systems and associated legislation.
This role requires extensive travel to client sites and when not at client sites, you will be home based but with occasional travel to your regional head office.
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for then apply now by sending your CV ASAP to be considered!
- Can be based inManchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Newcastle or Leeds
- Payroll Vendor Management experience preferred
- UK Client Site Travel Required