A new role has arisen for a Payroll Business Analyst to join a global cloud-based SaaS organisation to be accountable for the scoping and analysis for the UK payroll compliance and support enhancements on the solution.
This role is completely remote and will require no travelling.
This Payroll Business Analyst will ideally have the CIPP payroll qualification and have had previous dealings with the HMRC to ensuring that system remains compliant within the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse and define internal business requirements to define solutions.
- Identify payroll compliance risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Provision of a complete set of functional business requirements and compliance requirements.
- Attending product development scrum meetings, sprint planning and design sessions.
- Participation in the continuous improvement of business procedures
To be considered for this Payroll Business Analyst position, applicants must have at least 5 years experience analysing software requirements within payroll, have an understanding of ISO 27001 and experience of managing the development of country specific payroll requirements.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.