A leading organisation has an urgent requirement for a Payroll Business Analyst to join their function to assist with the implementation of a new Payroll and HR system.
Methodologies: Waterfall or Agile (preferred however not essential)
- Process mapping to define what the new “to be” processes will be
- Develop process models
- Helping to prepare for formal user acceptance testing
- Design workshops, understanding BAU and then working out what the to be model will be.
- Supporting the data project
- Delivering the solution (process, build, transition, payroll testing and data)
- Experience with iTrent preferred however not essential
Need someone with:
- Experience of leading a Data Migration work stream in a HR and Payroll processing environment.
- Proven business analyst or implementation experience