Salary: £33k pro rata
Location: Central London
A new opportunity has arisen for anyone interested in pursuing a career in Payroll working 4 days a week (28 hours), with working from home flexi 50/50 split.
This role will be focused on the accurate processing of multiple payrolls and offer the opportunity to work from home.
Your main duties and responsibilities will involve the weekly, monthly, and annual in house payrolls. You will be processing SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, NI, Tax, Pensions etc, making necessary adjustments and changes, processing new employees and leaving employees, producing reports both weekly and monthly and any other ad-hoc duties that are required.
Key Payroll Administrator Requirements Include:
- Previous experience of end to end payroll.
- Excellent current payroll legislative knowledge.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Manual calculations.
- Efficiently resolve any payroll enquires.
- Systems software and I.T. skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to establish good working relationships and gain credibility with HMRC.
- Ability to work on own initiative and having the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- END TO END Payroll Experience Required
- Sole role reporting into Head of HR
- Needs to be strong with manual calculations and reviewing data before submission