*This role will consider either part-time or full-time working*
A leading Norwich-based business are seeking a Payroll Advisor with good payroll knowledge to join them and process their client payrolls.
Payroll Advisor - Key responsibilities:
- End to end processing of your own portfolio of client payrolls.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- 2 years' experience working in a busy payroll function
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.