Location: West Midlands (hybrid)
Salary: Up to £30,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of UK's largest retailers on a permanent basis as a Payroll Administrator, processing a high-volume payroll.
- Processing a high-volume retail payroll.
- Supporting the team in ensuring a smooth and efficient payroll process.
- Acting as first point of contact for payroll related queries.
- Processing P45/P60/P11D.
- CIPP (or equivalent) qualified
- Retail payroll experience preferred
- High volume payroll experience required
- Confident in processing pensions, statutory payments, expenses, holiday pay, benefits etc
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work from the office 3x per week
email your CV to email@example.com
call Natalie on 01727 800 377 for more info!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements, together with our privacy notices, set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
- High volume retail payroll
- CIPP qualification preferred
- Hybrid working supported