An exceptional opportunity for a payroll administrator to join a top tier financial services firm. Working in a busy team dealing with multiple payrolls working with a variety of pay dates.
An exceptional career opportunity to develop your current payroll experience in a professional services environment, plenty of training and coaching on offer.
Key Duties -
- Experience of processing payrolls.
- An understanding of current PAYE and NIC legislation.
- Ensure all starters, leavers, benefits and allowances information is entered on to the Payroll database and update the relevant spreadsheet to record all entries made
- Calculate leavers pay when leaving mid-month
- Calculation of statutory payments
- Process P45 forms
- Print and sort payslips for distribution
- Run payroll reports
- Ideal for a Payroll Administrator looking for a Payroll Career
- Exceptional training and career development opportunity