The role will involve -
• Act as a first point of contact for all payroll queries.
• Processing a payroll for circa 1000 employees using Sage payroll.
• Amendment starters and leaver’s paperwork and related documentation.
• Calculating and applying holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and Pensions deductions.
• Producing P32 reports for payment to the relevant authorities.
• Issuing electronic payslips and P45’s.
• Previous experience of processing a payroll from start to finish.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent systems skills including payroll systems, ideal Sage Payroll but not essential.
• Ambitious and keen to develop current payroll knowledge.