Seeking an exciting new Payroll job opportunity for the new year? This could be the job for you!
A leading Cheshire-based organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class, experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team.
Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
- Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Manual calculations.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Experience with STAR
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- CIPP qualified (desirable).
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.