A leading organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class, experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team.
- Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
- Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Manual calculations.
- 6-12 months' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Client / bureau experience essential!
- Stunning offices.
- Collaborative environment.