Do you have 6 months payroll experience? Are you looking to join a company that values its employees and offers amazing career progression? Apply now!
- Ensure the payroll is processed accurately and efficiently.
- Process leavers, holiday pay, sick pay and statutory payments.
- Answer payroll queries.
- Reconcile, calculate and process payments using the ATS system.
- Process any out of cycle payments
- Any other ad-hoc payroll duties as required
- High-volume of payroll knowledge is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
This role will suit an established Payroll Administrator looking for the next step in their career, with experience in working with high-volume payrolls.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Hybrid working.
- Great career progression.
- Dynamic working environment.