A leading chartered accountancy are seeking the services of a 1st class Payroller to join their busy team on a part time basis working 12 – 16 hours per week. Remote working will be considered after training.
Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
- Processing client payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc
- Furlough Calculations.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Experience with Sage Software
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
Contact Laura Richards on 01727 800377