An International Retail Services group are currently recruiting for an experienced Learning Coordinator
This is an opportunity to help implement and drive a learning and development function.
Role Details -
• Managing the administration and co-ordination of all learning and talent activities.
• Supporting the Learning Partners to design and deliver learning solutions
• Work directly with Learning Partners and the Head of L&D and Talent to support the design and delivery of learning and talent plans.
• Managing learning, performance and talent activity.
• Monitoring and reporting on learning and performance activity
• Producing reports, identifying issues and trends.
• Managing the Learning management system
This role cover the international offices and is a key point of contact with France, subsequently this will require fluent written and spoken French Language skills.