Title: Learning & Development Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000
Based in the London office, with the opportunity for flexible hours, the role of Learning and Development Manager will take control of the learning function, creating training plans, delivery training sessions and managing the e-learning platform. The role will suit someone who is passionate about people, with an ability to create and deliver engaging training sessions.
- Create and deliver the Training & Development strategy
- Take ownership of training sessions across all departments including FOH and Head Office roles.
- Work with managers to ensure the culture and learning needs of the business are reflected in the training.
- Focus on the development of the team, including managing the L&D for new openings.
To be considered for the position of Learning and Development Manager, applicants must be able to travel to the London office, and have strong experience in managing the L&D function within a similar background.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Learning & Development Manager
- East London
- Up to £50k