£20k - £25k 10% bonus benefits
Learning Management System Coordinator - A leading Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices company based in Wiltshire are looking to recruit a 1st class LMS Coordinator to join their quality team.
Learning Management System (LMS) Coordinator - Key Responsibilities;
- Provide Learning Management System expertise
- Ensure continual improvement of paper and electronic LMS
- Coordinate the recording of training and make sure that it meets regulatory requirements
- Previous experience of working with LMS
- An understanding of GMP/ISO requirements (desirable)
- Experience of working in a Pharma/Medical Devices environment (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication and IT skills
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly computer literate