The International Payroll Officer will be responsible for ensuring that global payroll cycles are effectively managed and that payroll records are maintained.
The successful applicant will have international payroll experience ideally with knowledge of processing in either Switzerland, Germany, Spain or USA.
Other requirements for International Payroll Officer:
- Strong numerical and IT skills, including Excel.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Can work in busy, fast paced environments.
- Successful track record to meet deadlines and targets.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- South West London / WFH