Salary: £80-120,000 bonus
A leading financial services organisation based in London has an urgent requirement for a VP International Payroll & Benefits to join their organisation and be responsible for payroll operations, benefit management and related compliance requirements across Europe and APAC.
This a hybrid position requiring you to be in the office 2 days a week.
- Responsible for managing 1 team member
- Managing the vendor relationships and ensuring compliance in relation to the local legal regulatory requirements.
- Researching and proposing new benefits to Management
- Liaising with brokers with any employee concerns and day to day benefit management queries
- Responsible for filing of year end payroll returns in all countries
- Preparing the GL files monthly for financial reporting and responding to auditing and regulatory inquiries.
- Managing new employee on-boarding process.
- Manage the benchmarking for all current benefit provisions.
- Bachelors Degree or a Diploma in Payroll Management
- 10 years payroll processing experience
- Experience in UK, International and Ex Pat Modified payrolls
- Knowledge for ADP Freedom and Workday
- Experience in processing equity based compensation
- Experience with payroll compliance and reporting
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.