Salary: Up to £45,000pa.
If you have experience processing international payroll then apply today!
You will be joining a leading organisation who processes multiple payrolls for a number of different countries.
- Processing high volumes of End-to-end payroll, a minimum of 2,000.
- Monitor, develop, and maintain a repository of all the relevant local legislation.
- Work closely with the Payroll teams, providing support and guidance, and continuous training on areas of Payroll Compliance.
- Review internal and external reports providing remediation plans and working with stakeholders to close the identified risks and issues.
- EMEA experience.
- Proven experience processing high volumes.
- Up to date knowledge on legislation.
- Ideally have good knowledge of benefits & pensions.
- Excellent communication & organisation skills.
Contact Sophie at [email protected] for more information.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply. We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us
- Hybrid working!
- Competitive salary!
- Great career progression!