JGA are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation who seek the services of a 1st class, strategic Payroll Manager for an exciting contract to manage a 5,000 payroll function and a small team of payroll professionals, delivering both structure and strength to the overall payroll operation.
You will be working to cover the current Payroll Manager who is seconded onto an internal project. You will also be part of the HR user group, assisting with UAT, parallel runs and test scripts.
Payroll Manager - Responsibilities
- Strategically lead, motivate and manage a payroll team
- Sound working knowledge of managing a high-volume, monthly payroll.
- Ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
- Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- CIPP preferred but my no means essential.