The HR Business Partner acts as a trusted guide to help recruit, retain and develop top talent and achieve their goals and OKR’s.
As a performance coach and change agent, you and your team will support our employees with the most relevant people initiatives to succeed in their roles.
Specifically, in this role you will:
- Manage our Talent Acquisition team and oversee the recruitment strategy for our London Head Office. Hands on recruitment for senior level roles, ensure we attract, select and retain top talent for our business and support our growth goals.
- Manage the Talent Development program, working closely with the Talent Development Manager to design, deliver and assess a first class learning culture for the whole business.
- Develop solutions, improve processes and implement new policies in partnership with the People Director and business stakeholders to address priority business needs
- Resolve complex employee relations issues, and support and advise managers on HR related issues & policies.
- Champion D&I initiatives, leading specific initiatives and projects to ensure an inclusive, equitable employer.
- Foster a culture of physical and mental wellbeing, working with Senior Management to create organisational best practices
- Manage the action planning annual engagement survey.
- Providing day to day performance management guidance, ranging from appraisals, to career development through to coaching and talent succession.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Excellent academic record in HR / People Management, Business, Psychology or another related field of study
- CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- A natural “people person” with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, and confident working with stakeholders on all levels
- Strong experience in recruitment, selection, planning, developing and implementing HR projects across a wide range of initiatives.
- You are a strong and inspiring people manager
- You have strong project management skills