Salary: £35,000 excellent benefits!
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known UK brand keen to hire a new HRIS Officer!
This role would be suitable either for an experienced HRIS Analyst looking for an excellent Hybrid role or a more junior HRIS Analyst looking to upskill!
- First point of contact for HR system enquiries
- Manage logistics, preparation and attendance logging for People training programs
- Train system users
- Support the Payroll Manager when required.
- iTrent experience desirable
- Working knowledge of GDPR principles
- Experience working in a systems administration role
- Intermediate to advanced MS knowledge.
If this sounds like you, I want to hear from you today!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Hybrid working!
- Excellent benefits!