Working for this amazing Global Brand as an HR Systems Specialist you will be responsible for the day to day management & maintenance of the HR & Payroll systems.
Role of the HR Systems Specialist
• To ensure and support the HRIS systems operate efficiently.
• Act as a key point of contact for systems queries.
• Lead on system developments and upgrades.
• Provide metrics to the business through analysis of people data.
• Identify solutions for systems development.
Key Requirements of the HR Systems Specilaist
• Experience of supporting HR & Payroll systems – iTrent systems experience is essential.
• Experience of providing analytical HR systems support.
• Assisting with HR systems upgrades and development.
• Experience of designing and delivering HRIS training.
An amazing place to work with excellent career development opportunities and benefits.