Working for a Global Financial Services group, currently working from home and a flexible mixture of home and office working in the longer term.
Working initially on an HRIS Transformation project reporting into the Head of People Systems the role will also have responsibility for HR Data and Reporting.
An exciting role offering the opportunity to work on a major HR systems transformation implementing a top tier HRIS System.
Key Requirements –
- Experience of an HRIS Implementation project.
- Excellent HR Systems knowledge.
- Experience of systems testing.
- Experience of working with HR Data and MI.
- Experience of HR Data analysis and interpretation.
- Project management methodology or qualifications would be highly desirable.
Flexible working environment with excellent benefits and career opportunity.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- HRIS Analyst - £55k - North West - Flexible working.