Working for a global FinTech group based in the city.
Supporting the global HR systems and act as the key point-of-contact for the Global HR Team.
These systems will include a cloud based HRIS and an Employee Engagement Software system.
This is a flexible opportunity that could offer the role as working from home or offer a 4 day a week option, in addition the role could offer 5 days a week in the office with flexible start and finishes.
Candidates who are interested and excited by working with and analysing data is essential.
Key responsibilities -
• Maintaining all employee HR records
• Maintaining the organisation structure changes within the systems
• Systems Data analysis and modelling
• Provide support and escalate system issues within HR and IT
• Provide analysis and testing of new system releases
• Review, testing, and implementation of HRIS system enhancements and releases.
• Creation of dashboards and develop reporting functionality of the systems.
• Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
• Create HR data and management information reports
• Maintain the data integrity, running queries and analysing the data.
• Experience using an HRIS, preferably at super user level
• Experience of Business Intelligence would be a significant advantage
• Report writing experience
• Ability to investigate and troubleshoot system issues
• Analytical – passionate about data science
• Excellent Microsoft skills with advanced Excel and Word knowledge.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.