HR (PMO) Business Initiatives Consultant - London - Contract - 90k 20% bonus
Working on a 12 month fixed term contract for a leading international financial services group based in the City. A HR (PMO) Business Initiatives Consultant is sought to work n a PMO team working across multiple regions and business entities. With a particular focus on regulatory HR activities across multiple business groups.
The HR (PMO) Business Initiatives Consultant will be responsible for
• Extensive experience of leading HR initiatives
• Proven experience providing HR client support as a project manager
• Experience of planning and implementing strategic plans in a multi-location, international environments.
• Experience of cross functional International HR initiatives
• Excellent consulting, influencing and partnering abilities.
• Experience of a fast paced and constantly developing PMO environment.
• Experience of highly regulated environment.
This HR (PMO) Business Initiatives Consultant role will be initially offered as a 12 month contract although there is general scope for this role to develop and continue or become a permanent role. Working in a relaxed and flexible working environment, 1-2 days a week from home.