Salary: Up to £34,000
Location: London (Hybrid working)
An exciting opportunity to join a leading company within London has come available due to growth and expansion!
- HR administration and people-data management.
- Pre-employment background checks, including right-to-work checks, and online medical checks
- Preparing contracts, new starter packs and electronic employee files.
- Managing the HR inbox, answering and resolving any queries or issues.
- Monitoring probation reviews and performance, and issuing completion letters.
- 1-2 year’s HR experience - a CIPD qualification is preferred.
- Experience of working within a HR Operations or Shared Service environment
- Experience in using Workday is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of HR practises, including employee relations, employee lifecycle, administration and employment legislation
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Workday experience desired!
- Strong HR operations experience required.
- Hybrid working - London offices!