HR MI Analyst (18M FTC) - c £40000 £6000 Bonus
JGA Recruitment are currently resourcing an HR MI Analyst for a highly successful, global FTSE 250 group who to hire an HR MI Analyst to join their team and cover an extended period of maternity leave.
This is a key analytical role within the business which will lead on the implementation of information and analytics across the business from the companies cloud based HR & Payroll solutions.
HR MI Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- Support and coordinate governance reporting for people related data inclusive of Gender Pay Gap and Pay Ratios.
- Support in providing data/support for reward cycles and initiatives.
- Support the development of HRIS reporting tools and researching/implementing new technologies.
- Various projects connected with the new HR/Payroll system project.
- Improve HR procedures and processes, including; Review, maintenance and improvement of HR processes, procedures and system needs.