A leading Law Firm in London are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their growing team.
- Provide advice and support to managers and partners on ER issues. e.g disciplinary, grievance and performance. Ensuring that consistency is kept.
- Manage the new appraisal and performance management system as well as guiding and assisting partners / stakeholders on performance management.
- Play a key role in adjusting the review progress of new employees.
- Deliver pay and benefit proposals for the annual salary review process for your own groups.
- Keep up to date with all new developments regarding employee legislation and ER issues.
- Previous experience in the legal sector is extremely advantageous.
- Ability to maintain working relationships across all areas of business.
- Confident challenging constructively.
- Strong communication skills.
Sound interesting? Waste no time and apply today!
- Supporting on ER issues.
- Oversee the new appraisal and performance system.
- Legal sector experience is HIGHLY beneficial.