Location: London / hybrid
Salary: up to £45k
Are you looking join a well established fashion retailer who has excellent benefits and puts employees first?
JGA have an exciting opportunity to join a leading company within London for an experienced HR Manager.
- Acting as a true generalist, participating in various projects across areas such as; Employee relations, Reward, L&D and Engagement;
- Leading on Group streamline initiatives, including Group Policies and benefits, amongst others
- Ensuring employee engagement within the teams is maintained and that the culture and values are always at the forefront of everything we do;
- Working with the wider HR team across all brands within the group, identify opportunities to streamline practices and ways of working and ensuring consistency in service approach across all brands within the portfolio
- Extensive experience of HR Management in a retail environment
- CIPD qualified
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement, varied activities, simultaneous projects, multi-tasking and fast paced;
- Results focus, innovative and creative problem solving, rapport and relationship building;
- Action-oriented and collaborative decision-making;
- Quick decision making in response to changing conditions;
- Confident, enthusiastic, persuasive, stimulates others to action, collaborative;
- Curious and caring;
If this sounds like your next adventure then please apply today or contact Henry on 01727 800 377.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Great company
- Excellent benefits
- Hybrid working