Seeking an experienced HR Data Analyst to join a leading professional services group in Birmingham that offers hybrid working and career progression.
- Provide line first HR Data support across the company.
- Assisting with the development of systems and processes.
- Implement improvements relating to the effectiveness of data collation and administration.
- Assist with the development, testing, and implementation of the companies software. (iTrent)
- Manage and develop regular and scheduled HR Reporting with our preferred reporting tools (Business Objects and Power BI).
- Must have previous experience working in a HR Data position.
- Previous experience working implementation work/projects.
- Ideally have experience with the iTrent HR System, Business Objects and Power BI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply today or contact [email protected] for more information.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Hybrid working
- Benefits included
- Great company to work for