JGA Recruitment are currently resourcing on behalf of a highly successful, global FTSE 250 group who seek the service of a HR Analyst to join their team and cover an extended period of maternity leave.
This key role within the business and will lead the implementation of information and analytics across the business from the companies cloud based HR & Payroll solutions.
You will be reporting large data to a number of key HR leaders across our business and be able to forge relationships with key managers and stakeholders.
HR Analyst - Key Accountabilities:
- Support and coordinate governance reporting for people related data inclusive of Gender Pay Gap and Pay Ratios.
- Support in providing data/support for reward cycles and initiatives.
- Support the development of HRIS reporting tools and researching/implementing new technologies.
- Various projects connected with the new HR/Payroll system project.
- Improve HR procedures and processes, including; Review, maintenance and improvement of HR processes, procedures and system needs.