Working for a Global Technology group based in the City of London.
This is a new role that will be instrumental in the creation, implementation and roll out of a new Training & Development programme across the group, partnership groups and client base.
The Head of L&D will be heavily involved in the technical aspects of the product and product training programme and would therefore suit candidates who have a background working for technology and systems providers.
Requirements and Experience -
• Experience in the implementation of learning and development strategy.
• Experience of working within financial services, technology or consulting companies.
• Experience of design and implementation of blended learning solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
• Exceptional experience and focus on digital learning technology.
• In depth experience of implementing learning management systems.
• Experience of managing third party vendors, partner providers and external client training.
This is a key commercial role in the development of the group and the creation of their L&D programme.
An exceptional place to work, huge long term potential and amazing benefits.