Working for a global retail group this is a senior role working at an executive reward level.
The group is currently going through a large HR Transformation project centralising the various functions into one shared service function.
This role will act as a direct support role for the Reward Director.
This will involve detailed research of the current Reward offering and the future offering aligned with the transformation and centralisation project.
Key areas of the role –
• Senior Level Business Engagement.
• Executive level Reward Research.
• Board level presentation.
• Business case presentations.
• Creation and delivery of focus groups.
Experience Required –
• Demonstrable technical reward background.
• Experience of Reward for senior level employees.
• Ability to liaise and influence at a senior level.
• Project experience, working within a fast paced environment working to tight deadlines.
• Ability to travel internationally on a frequent basis.