JGA are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation who seek the services of a 1st class, strategic Group Payroll Manager for an exciting opportunity to manage a 5,000 payroll function and a small team of payroll professionals. Reporting directly into the Head of Payroll, HR & Pensions, the Group Payroll Manager is responsible for delivering both structure and strength to the overall payroll operation.
The payroll is complex, the 5,000 strong is across 11 payrolls from the UK & ROI. This is an excellent opportunity to join and improve the process improvement and development of an already strong payroll department.
Group Payroll Manager - Responsibilities
- Strategically lead, motivate and manage a payroll team.
- Improve processes and procedures to increase productivity.
- Sound working knowledge of managing a high-volume, monthly payroll.
- Ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
- Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- CIPP preferred but my no means essential.