The role will lead delivery of a change program transitioning UK and International payrolls to ADP iHCM. The ideal candidate will have strong demonstrable experience of leading and delivering multi-country payroll implementation projects and supporting development of HRIS systems.
Skills and experience;
- Strong experience of managing end-to-end multi-country payroll migration projects (essential)
- Experience of ADP IHCM/Celergo migrations & ADP implementation methodologies, advantageous
- Familiarity with international payrolls and local reporting requirements
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Experienced payroll project manager
- Global payroll migration experience
- Advanced Excel skills