Location: Heathrow, Middlesex
Type: 4-Month FTC (could be extended)
A new 4-Month FTC opportunity has arisen for an experienced Global Payroll Manager based in Heathrow.
This role only requires you to be in the office 1 to 2 days a week.
This opportunity will be managing payrolls across the EMEA, APAC, UK and US regions via an outsourced provider (ADP Streamline) for approx 600 employees.
- Managing a number of vendors
- Managing and executing all aspects of the global payroll function
- Manage and process the end to end Global payroll for US, UK, EMEA and APAC regions.
- Ensure the accuracy of the payroll and identity, investigate, and resolve discrepancies
- Validate payroll data submissions
Apply now by sending your CV, current salary and notice period details to us ASAP!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- 4-Month FTC
- Based in Heathrow
- Processing EMEA, US and UK Payrolls via ADP