*Please note* - This is an initial 18M FTC and requires Italian, Spanish or Portuguese language skills.
This role is ideally based in Leeds but can be in accommodate London/Home working 2 days per week.
JGA are currently recruiting on behalf of a diverse, global organisation who seek the services of a 1st class, strategic EMEA Payroll Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity with Italian, Spanish or Portuguese language skills and Southern Europe payroll processing experience to join the business whilst they go through a major HR transformation project.
You will be responsible for processing payroll across the EMEA region, manage the function and team to deliver both structure and strength to the overall payroll operation.
EMEA Payroll Manager - Responsibilities
- Strategically lead, motivate and manage a payroll team
- Sound working knowledge of managing a high-volume, monthly payroll.
- Ensuring service levels are met whilst maintaining strong relationships and an accurate payroll function.
- Ensuring Payroll Compliance.
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- CIPP preferred but my no means essential.