JGA have partnered with a global FinTech business who are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to work in the Central London office and cover 20 countries across EMEA.
In the UK - this is a standalone role but reports into the VP - Compensation & Benefits in the US and has peers (HR Manager, Payroll Manager, Recruitment Manager, Legal Manger etc.) working alongside in the London office.
This role would suit someone who is experienced working in a metric business and a background working for a global firm.
EMEA Compensation & Benefits Manager - Responsibilities:
- Partnership with International Director on design, strategy, and vendor management
- Business Leadership on compensation, reward, and incentive programs
- Lead market intelligence activities
- Complete reporting and analysis for global compensation and benefit programs
- Minimum five years of experience in Compensation, Benefits, or Total Rewards roles
- Experience using Workday or other Human Capital Management software
- Experience working in multi-national corporation