JGA have been exclusively retained by one of the UK's leading business management software providers to recruit their next cohort of bright, motivated and ambitious sales professionals to join their sales academy.
*This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with 1 year plus experience in B2B sales in a target carrying position.*
About the Digital Sales Executive role:
- As a member of the Digital Sales team, you will be in a hardworking, fast-paced environment and have a portfolio of products to sell specific to your division.
- Your role will include finding new business and cross sell opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships.
- The role is office based, you will be expected to work variable hours to meet the demands of the role and the requirements of the prospects.
- This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progressive software company with a proven record of growth, investment, and stability.
- Experience in selling software over the phone is preferable.
- A track record of making telephone calls to prospects or clients
- A motivated, enthusiastic self-starter with a ‘never give up’ attitude.
- A strong understanding of business processes and practices.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport.
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts.
- Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Have good administration skills.
- A tailored 'career success plan'
- A competitive salary
- Giving back/charity days
- Quarterly socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- All-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- First year OTE is between £45-55K!
- Full training is provided.
- Leading provider of business management software.