Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Location: Watford (3 days) / Home-based (2 Days)
We are seeking a highly motivated, hands-on and driven Digital Marketing Manager.
This role will suit someone ambitious and keen to work towards becoming a Head of Marketing in the future.
Working for a leading HCM SaaS provider to take responsibility for owning, planning and implementing the digital and brand strategy during a phase of rapid growth and expansion!
- Acting as a critical member of the Senior Management Team, this role will influence key aspects of company strategy and direction, particularly in relation to improving market presence and customer-centric growth and will develop and grow in responsibility as the business scales.
- Develop and executeg a 3-year marketing plan focused on supporting growth within the new sales team by delivering marketing qualified leads
- The role will report directly to the Head of Sales and will involve delivering all day-to-day marketing activities
- Subsequently, the role requires someone who can drive pipeline, growth and performance by implementing actionable marketing plans that help build sales pipelines through a variety of channels.
- Experience in execute growth opportunities across SEM, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliates and optimising marketing funnels with actionable metric goals for growth will be essential. Experience in SEO, WordPress, HubSpot, Lead Forensics, Intent Software, Google Analytics and Paid media are all preferable
So, if you are a self-motivated, results-driven B2B digital marketer, (ideally with experience supporting SaaS products) then we want to hear from you.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter ASAP to be considered!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). With our privacy notice, this statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
- Experience in SEO and Google Analytics/Adwords management Required
- SaaS Start-up Environment
- Develop and execute a 3-year marketing plan focused on supporting growth