London / Hybrid
£65k 10% bonus benefits
This role supports the business by working closely with stakeholders to prioritise incidents, change requests and new pieces of work in the Data space and structuring and governing this data to provide teams across the business with the Data and Insights they need to understand performance and drive business decisions.
This role represents an exceptional opportunity for a passionate data professional to join a hugely successful and ambitious global business and make a significant impact on the Global Company’s growth trajectory and success.
Skills and experience
- Experienced Data Product Owner or similar role managing the requirements for a team of data engineers and developers delivering Data products
- Experience using JIRA or other task management tools and Confluence or similar tools for requirement capturing / documentation
- Experience using SQL to be able to interrogate data sets
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- £65k 10% bonus
- 2 days a week in the office
- Experience using JIRA or other task management tools and Confluence