A successful CA pratcice in Suffolk have an opportunity within their Audit team for a Senior Accountant who is recently ICAEW/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
Study support will be considered, if applicable.
You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs and assist on larger audit assignments. You will also be required to prepare accounts for a variety of businesses.
Senior Audit Accountant - Skills and Experience;
- A proven background in Audit within a UK practice is essential
- Qualified to ICAEW/ACCA or working towards
- A working knowledge of corporation tax
- Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning
- Have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP.
- Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous, or other similar software packages.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to perform at the highest level in this role, please apply online today or call Matthew at JGA Recruitment for further information.
- Qualified to ICAEW/ACCA
- Corporation tax knowledge
- Practice experienced