They're looking for a reliable individual with outstanding writing skills and a creative eye to assist our content marketing team by creating SEO website copy, blog posts, creative content such as infographics, and update social media channels as required. Ideally, you will have at least one years’ experience in a similar role writing copy, and have a portfolio full of varied, compelling work.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing engaging content, inclusive of blogs, infographic research and optimised website copy
- Uploading various blogs and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems
- Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
- Liaising confidently and professionally with clients to discuss requirements and any changes that need to be made
- Assist with the creation and schedule of social media posts across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google , Instagram and Pinterest
What you'll need
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role with writing copy - you will be required to provide examples of previous written work at interview stage
- Some experience in digital marketing, SEO and social media would be preferred but not mandatory
- Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar, with a keen eye for detail
- English qualification to degree standard would be an advantage or another related qualification such as journalism (NCTJ).
In return, you'll receive:
- Staff pension scheme
- Additional holiday days given for length of service
- Early finish on a Friday
- Staff parties and nights out
Sound like the type of company you'd like to work for? Click the apply button and let's your application process started :)!
Please note if you haven't been contacted with 14 business days, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion but we urge you to apply for other roles we're advertising that suits your experience.