Grade: £75,000 bonus
A leading organisation based in the West End of London has a requirement for a Compensation & Benefits Manager with EMEA experience to join their rapidly growing business.
This Compensation & Benefits Manager (EMEA) requires applicants with five years of experience in Compensation, Benefits, or Total Rewards roles and experience of working a multi-national organisation.
- Act as the lead on market intelligence activities including salary benchmarking and salary survey for nominated countries
- Be the point of contact for business leaders and peer group for reward, compensation and incentive programs
- Partner with Line Manager on vendor management for assigned countries
- Create pay grading metrics across the EMEA region
- Take full control of compensation cycle
This Compensation & Benefits Manager (EMEA) position is a standalone role that reports into the VP of Compensation & Benefits based in the US.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.