Salary: Flexible depending on experience and qualifications
Level of Role: Flexible depending on experience and qualifications
A leading financial services consultancy offering Payroll, Tax and HCM services to both national and International clients are seeking to appoint experienced Client Payroll Specialists to join their organisation at various levels from Client Payroll Specialist through to Associate Director levels.
The ideal candidates will possess a combination of some or all of the following experience:
- Proven Client Payroll or Bureau Service Payroll experience is ESSENTIAL (sadly at this stage, we cannot progress applicants without this experience)
- Excellent external client service communications and stakeholder management skills
- A recognised payroll qualification is preferred (but is not essential)
- For the more senior level opportunities available, proven payroll strategy, man-management and service delivery skills are required
The client payroll specialist opportunities will involve providing payroll services to multiple clients and therefore, we are seeking someone who can demonstrate proven payroll technical skills in relation to handling a variety of payrolls (ideally your own portfolio of client payrolls) systems and associated payroll legislation.
If you have the client payroll specialist or payroll service delivery skills we are looking for and if you would like to join a globally renowned payroll consultancy practice and work in an agile environment that supports both training and career progression then these roles could be for you!
Apply now by sending your CV ASAP to be considered!
- Client Payroll Specialist to Director positions available
- CIPP Qualification preferred (but not essential)
- Proven Client Payroll or Bureau Service Payroll experience is ESSENTIAL