A contemporary, forward thinking and global accountancy practice. Seeking the services of an experienced UK payroll professional to join their busy and expanding team leading the way for accountancy practices in the UK. Looking for that step up with a supportive and genuinely enjoyable place for work? Stunning offices, excellent benefits and a supportive approach make for an enjoyable and professional environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a bureau or chartered accountancy.
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don't hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.