Are you an up and coming payroll professional looking to fast-track progression in your career? This position offers a pipeline to a more senior position in the near future, for a motivated individual with a genuine passion to succeed.
(applicants that do not meet these minimum requirements will not be considered for the role.)
- Must have 3 years (minimum) experience processing end to end payroll within a payroll bureau or chartered accountancy.
- Processing the end to end payroll for multiple clients and high volumes, at multiple frequencies.
- Processing end to end payroll for multiple clients.
- Manual calculations.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Experienced Client/Bureau payroll professional?
- Contemporary global business
- excellent benefits to promote a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle