Central London (working remotely until further notice)
£35K- £42k benefits
Client Payroll Specialist - A Chartered Accountancy practice in Central London are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Client Payroll Specialist - Key Respomsibilities
- Running payrolls from start to finish for a portfolio of clients
- Submitting pension contributions to pension providers
- Submitting wages for payment via our BACS service provider
- Dealing with client queries by email and over the phone
- Min 2 years client payroll experience
- Strong grasp if IT, in particular MS Excel
- IRIS Payroll experience (not essential)
- Client/bureau payroll experience required
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Payroll team leading experience
- Client payroll experience
- Strong technical skills