Part of a larger Global Benefits team implementing a Global Well Being programme.
Responsible for the benefits proposition and related projects within the UK & EMEA regions.
Working for an International Bank based in the City.
- Establish the EMEA Well-being team and the delivery of all related events.
- Championing and facilitating facilitate participation in the programs and services.
- Benefit plan benchmarking and country benefit reviews.
- EMEA Benefits plan design and deliver.
- Provide guidance on benefit design to HR Business Partners.
- Experience of designing and implementing international benefits and well-being strategies. Experience of designing and implementing deploying EMEA benefit programs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HRIS & benefit systems.
- Experience of working within International Banking or Professional services.
An amazing chance to join a high performing team and drive an exciting, unique Benefits and Well-Being Programme.
A highly successful International Bank with exceptional development opportunities.