£39k - £45k
A successful CA pratcice in Suffolk have an opportunity within their Audit team for a Assistant Audit Manager who is recently ICAEW/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
Study support will be considered, if applicable.
You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs and assist on larger audit assignments. You will also be required to prepare accounts for a variety of businesses.
Assistant Audit Manager - Skills and Experience;
- You must be ICAEW/ACCA qualified or QBE, with recent UK practice-based experience.
- Thorough knowledge of audit work with prior experience of planning and leading audits. Strong technical knowledge on audit matters (eg FRS102, UK GAAP) is essential.
- Good all-round knowledge of audit and accounting software packages. Familiarity with CCH software would be advantageous. Competent MS office skills (Word, Excel).
- Previous experience of leading audit teams including training, mentoring, and supervising students in their day to day work.
- Sector specialist experience in Charities and Academy accounting / auditing and / or Pension scheme accounting / auditing would be beneficial.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to perform at the highest level in this role, please apply online today or call Matthew at JGA Recruitment for further information.
- ICAEW/ACCA qualified
- Audit team leader experiencePrior experience of leading audits in practice
- CCH software would be advantageous